The Service Connection
This half-day workshop lays the foundation of good customer service attributes and skills to meet customer expectations and service standards. Participants learn to identify and develop interpersonal skills to enhance their effectiveness in their interactions with both internal and external customer needs and concerns. Targeted audience includes those team members (leaders or individual contributors) who interact with customers, vendors and other external parties as well as internal customer service functions.
Learning Objectives Include
- Know your customers
- Who are your stakeholders?
- What do they value?
- Understand the value of a strong service culture – The Service Triangle
- Understand the Cycles of Service
- The total customer experience
- “Moments of Truth” and “Coffee Stains”
- Reinforce the importance of good internal and external customer service skills
- How to improve service and eliminate bias
- The impact of attitude
- Understand that service excellence requires excellent relationships